Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Change of Pattern Plan! Flower Fairy Anyone?!


I've had a change of Pattern Plan .... you know how I wanted it to be Boy Month .... well I am afraid you're going to have to wait a little bit longer for my super duper Kawaii boy doll.  Why?  Because the pattern is a Unique Dolls And Daydreams design, a NEW Style completely different to any of my other kawaii patterns ... not only will you love him but you'll find him incredibly easy to make with my tutorial ....
and ......  I want to make sure he has a friend to keep him company




Not to let you down, I have been working on a little cutie pie of a dolly.  Can you guess from the photo?  Yup, a beautiful Little Flower Fairy!  I had the flower fairy book as a child and the Poppy Fairy was always so stunning to me  .... I think it was her butterfly wings  .....


So my little Flower Fairy has lovely wings inspired by the Blue Morpho butterfly .....    I'll post her sketch in the next few days ... can't wait to hear what you think of her :)


 Happy Sewing from Sarah
Related Posts with Thumbnails