Friday, January 16, 2015

4 New Doll Clothes Patterns!

Doll Bloomers - panties -  knickers!

No more naked dollies here!!! Oh we just couldn't have that ... it's chilly and these girls need some frilly underwear like yesterday!! Hahaha So I created this double Dolly Underwear Sewing Pattern pack for them!

Doll Underwear sewing pattern

A cute set of vintage inspired Bloomers for the beach, and a pretty pair of Panties, perfect for under all of my Dress Patterns!

Find my NEW Bloomers & Panties Sewing Pattern Here!

Ribbon Tie Doll Dress & Top

And I didn't stop there!!! Every girl needs a New Wardrobe from time to time! A Pretty Pillowcase style dress and a Ribbon Tie Top! Ever so easy and looks so adorable with my New Bloomers on your dollies and softies!!!

Ribbon Tie Top and Dress Doll Clothes Sewing Pattern

They come together very fast and are so easy! So use up that pretty scrap fabric you've been saving and give dolly a new wardrobe to play with!

Find my NEW Ribbon Tie Dress & Top Sewing Pattern Here!

 Happy Sewing from Sarah
Related Posts with Thumbnails