Sunday, November 27, 2016

File Sharer Alert - Hidden Spyware


It has been brought to my attention that a member(s) of my Facebook Doll Making Group has been soliciting file sharing of my original copyrighted designs sewing and embroidery patterns via a fake Facebook account. This individual offers to share DADD patterns with others if they share with her. We have learned these are corrupt files with spyware built in. File sharing is illegal – you should not do it – however this individual is going further to steal personal information from those who share with her – this spyware can take personal information stored on your phone/computer via the corrupt files.
.
If you are contacted by anyone soliciting file sharing or wanting to trade files with you please report the person immediately to Legal@DollsAndDaydreams.com and Facebook. 
.
> Please DO NOT Accept, Download or OPEN any such files.
.
File Sharing is illegal behavior and is deemed as theft in the court of law … but it is so much more to me as an artist.… I am heartbroken. 
.
All Original DADD Pattern Designs Downloads brought form Dolls And Daydreams are 100% guaranteed SAFE when downloaded from DollsAndDaydreams.com 
.
This behavior will not be tolerated by Dolls And Daydreams; known file sharers will be banned from my group and from purchasing from my website and will be pursued by the DADD legal team. 
I value my amazing customers and support them in every step of their doll making journey, from creating original designs, supporting cottage industry, providing free tutorials, providing daily support for questions and let’s not forget our wonderful online community in the Dolls And Daydreams Facebook Group.
.
I believe in integrity. I treat others how I wish to be treated. I work hard on designing, testing prototyping, and supplying my loyal customers with weekly pattern releases. This is no easy feat. 
.
Thank you all for love support – and lets looks to the positive and good in all and keep spreading love and creativity this holiday season,
.
Sarah
 Happy Sewing from Sarah
Related Posts with Thumbnails