Sunday, August 8, 2010

Look how Cute Jennie’s Eco Friendly Doll House is!


The lovely Jennie over at A Little Vintage, her wonderfully crafty daughter Miss E (above) and her chief template cutter-outer hubby turned a rainy afternoon sunny by making my Eco Friendly Doll House!


“It’s not quite finished yet, and I think we put some of the rooms in different places. But that makes it a one off right?! I think this is such an excellent idea!”



“Putting it together as a family was brilliant. It means much more to (our children), because they helped put it together!”


♥
I am so glad you enjoyed it!
Well done Miss E, I think it looks fabulous … but then I’m biased ;)

♥

If you have made the Eco Friendly Doll House and would like to share your creations, send the photos to me and I’ll pop you on the blog!

♥

Don't forget about my Eco Friendly Doll House Giveaway!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails