Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Easy Applique Face Boy and Girl Doll Sewing Patterns Are Finished!


For the last week and a half I have been tinkering around with yet another couple of patterns I had waiting to be finished… and I am pleased to say they are both done!




I had always planned on making a little boy, but after my news last week (Incase you missed it, we're having a baby boy!) it was a must! I think he looks rather fetching with his mustache! And as you can see from the top photo, he's a bit of a ladies man!



And my little girl, well she’s a cutie pie!



I made one with pigtails as an afterthought and I have to say I absolutely love her!




To read more about these patterns
please visit them in my Etsy Shop ♥




Take Care and Happy Crafting!



Related Posts with Thumbnails