Monday, July 18, 2011

Big Dolly's Charity Trip Around Australia!!


The lovely Aussie ladies of The Sewing Sisterhood have come up with a wonderful idea, a “Scrappy Softie” made from donated pieces of fabric. Once the softie is finished it will be sent on a trip around Australia to raise money for charity.

Some of the donated fabric scraps used!


I am honoured to tell you all that the softie pattern chosen was my
Hooray!!


Belinda of Little Sew & Sews has been hard at work sewing her together.

“Big Doll is seriously BIG and the size and design of the doll was PERFECT for using large scraps pieced together.”

"Who said fabrics on dollies had to coordinate and compliment!?"


I think she looks wonderful Belinda and I can’t wait to see where she goes on her adventures!

Thank you to all the lovely Ladies from The Sewing Sisterhood for including me in you fantastic project!



 Happy Sewing from Sarah
Related Posts with Thumbnails