Sunday, August 8, 2010

Look how Cute Jennie’s Eco Friendly Doll House is!


The lovely Jennie over at A Little Vintage, her wonderfully crafty daughter Miss E (above) and her chief template cutter-outer hubby turned a rainy afternoon sunny by making my Eco Friendly Doll House!


“It’s not quite finished yet, and I think we put some of the rooms in different places. But that makes it a one off right?! I think this is such an excellent idea!”



“Putting it together as a family was brilliant. It means much more to (our children), because they helped put it together!”


I am so glad you enjoyed it!
Well done Miss E, I think it looks fabulous … but then I’m biased ;)


If you have made the Eco Friendly Doll House and would like to share your creations, send the photos to me and I’ll pop you on the blog!


Don't forget about my Eco Friendly Doll House Giveaway!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails