Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The School House in All It's Glory!


I’m really excited to show you all my new School House Theme decorative Print Out! Like the other Themes this is to be used with my Eco Friendly Doll House Pattern.


I used to love playing school when I was little … perhaps it was because I was such a bossy boots!



I’ve added a school theater on the first floor with a music room and a fab classroom on the ground floor filled with desks, a good old fashion blackboard, an alphabet boarder, fish tank, globe and more.



Outside we have two playgrounds for the dolly kiddies to have fun in, one with swings and hopscotch….. and one with a slide and sandbox.  I think the next one i'll make (i have a friends little ones birthday coming up, i'll paint the outside in a faux red brick instead of plain paper!!)



Soon to be in my Etsy Shop !



Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Crafting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails