Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Easy Girl Doll Sewing Pattern


I have been trying to finish this doll pattern for months now and finally she is here, and just in time for Christmas! Hooray!!  Dolly Daydreams is based off of my daughters favorites doll (some of you will remember her from my earlier posts!) that I made for her at the beginning of the year.

This sewing pattern is to make a child friendly cloth rag doll that is 19” (48.5 cm) tall from cotton and felt fabrics. Just as her name describes her, she is very quick and easy to make!


Not been sewing long, don’t worry my pattern comes with a 10 page detailed photo tutorial with helpful tips, tricks and How – To’s, and an easy face embroidery template.



You’ll be a dolly making pro in no time, and guess what, you can sell your dolls made from this pattern too!  Hooray!



Sew ……. Let’s Get Sewing Together!

Easy Doll PDF Pattern

To read more about this pattern
please visit her in my Etsy Shop ♥



Take Care and Happy Crafting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails