Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Frog Toad Stuffed Toy Softie PDF Sewing Pattern Finished


I really have no idea how I managed to finish this pattern on time! I am still desperately trying to recoup after my yucky bout of food poisoning this weekend, but I am so happy that I did!

When I was pregnant with my little girl, we didn’t find out if she was a girl, it was a big surprise. We were given so many froggie designs for my baby shower, I referred to her as my little froggie for months before she was born! But could we find a cute frog toy, nope …. So this has been on my list!



These happy little frogs love jumping from lily pad to lily pad …



And dressing up for a dragon fly dinner!



Someone is very happy with her new froggie friend!

You can find my Frog in my

Instant Download Shop

 Etsy Shop

Take Care and Happy Sewing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails