Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My Creative Space: My Little Mermaid Girl


As you all know I’m taking a bit of a "baby" break, but before I packed everything up there was one last pattern I had to make! My little girl loves the water and as we have a pool it is a priority of ours that she learns to swim ASAP!


She's been splashing and giggling for months with her Daddy, and he promised her that once her baby brother was here she would get to have swimming lessons! Hooray!



I found this amazing fabric, and started making her fishy friend for when she's all done with her classes!

And I mean I was making this right up until crunch time!! Hahaha one contraction here, one stitch there! Hahahaha

Stay tuned to find out if I finished it or not!

I hope everyone is having a wonderfully creative week!
Why not pop over to to see other creative spaces here :)



 Happy Sewing from Sarah
Related Posts with Thumbnails