Friday, June 24, 2011

My Son’s First Softie - Ribbon Tag Owl



Looks like someone has a new friend! My son’s first softie had to be one of my Ribbon Tag Owlets.

With his Mummy a softie, dolly fanatic I thought it only fitting
 I start indoctrinating him at a young age hahaha

He’s only a few days old, but he’s already focusing on the high contrast eyes of his new owlly! Hooray!  He’s so sweet to watch and my 2 year old makes the best twit-ta-woo sounds ever!

These are the kind of memories that last a lifetime!

We have a strong suspicion he has reflux and a milk allergy (via my BM) like his sister had … so we’re off to the Doctors today ….. hmmm no more yummy cheese for mummy :(

Do you have a little one at home in need of a hoot?! 
You can find out more about my Baby Owl Pattern in my Etsy Shop ♥

 Happy Sewing from Sarah
Related Posts with Thumbnails