Saturday, August 13, 2011

My Creative Space: Spooky Halloween Softie Pattern in the Works


Are you like me? Do you have 3 or 4 craft/sewing projects on the go at the same time?! Yup, I have 4 patterns in the works – crazy woman I hear you cry! I suppose I am …. ;)

I love the fact everyone on FB is trying to guess what my next ‘spooky’ pattern is!

We’ve had, ghost, witch, vampire and zombie ……. And I love them all, and you might see one or two of them down the road ….. but no one has guessed what I’m making so I thought I’d give you a BIG clue hahahaha Of course this photo pretty much gives it away! Hahaha

Although I haven’t had much sleep (insomnia coupled with a very hungry little chap!) I’m having so much fun making this spooky softie! So don’t forget to stop by next Wednesday to see the big reveal!

 Happy Sewing from Sarah
Related Posts with Thumbnails