Saturday, November 19, 2011

Doll & Softie Christmas Sale!

Would you like to own an original Dolls And Daydreams Dolly or Softie made by me? Well now's your chance!!  I will be offering my very own handmade softies from my personal collection.  Why? Because I am running out of space .. and it's sad seeing them sitting on the shelves when they should be traveling the world and getting hugged on a regular basis!

Sorry I don't take custom orders, in fact this is a one time only event!!

My Christmas Sale will be hosted on my Facebook page via THIS photo album and will start at 4 PM (AZ Time, USA) 25 th Nov and will End 4 PM 26 Nov.

Don't know how a Facebook Sale works? Don't worry, pop on over to the photo album for more info :)

I will be posting more details and photos soon .. so watch this space!


 Happy Sewing from Sarah
Related Posts with Thumbnails