Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Tiny Tot Mini Doll is in my Sketchbook!

Tiny Tot is here! Well almost!!!  I named her Tiny Tot because ........ she's tiny alright! She might only be 7 inches tall ... but she's big on cuteness!!  She's my kawaii version of a toddler: short, cute and a little chubby hehehe I love her already!! She uses up all my scrap material in a flash but she's not too fiddly, so it means she's going to be a favorite gift to whip up for all my friends little girls this holiday!!! 



And take a look at this fab vintage fabric I found.  Only two tiny quilt squares of it, but as i don't need much for her, they turned out to be the perfect size!!!  I can't wait for you to meet her ..... and as she's my last pattern for this year .... well I am sure she's rather excited to meet you all too  :)

 Happy Sewing from Sarah
Related Posts with Thumbnails