Saturday, December 31, 2011

Hope you all had a Happy Handmade Holiday!


I hope everyone has had a lovely Christmas/Holiday! I did thanks :) So what's with the felt watch?  Well, I wanted to get my lovely hubby a new watch ..... but I knew he would have to pick it out ..... sooo I whipped up this life size gem (which is now in my daughters dress up box!) and popped it along with an 'I O U' note under the tree :)  Needless to say it went down very well and I got a smile too!


I also finished a very pretty 'little' something for my daughter ...... here's a sneak peek!  I might just share her with you all .... but you'll have to wait until February!  Why so long?!


Well I have dedicated January to BOY PATTERNS!!!  Hooray!!!!  And as you all know, the first one on my list is a Lion!  Ooooowww and he's looking very lovely!  I'll have to show you the sketch soon ...


Isn't this Lion knit hat made by Amanda adorable!!!?!! Love it!




 Happy Sewing from Sarah
Related Posts with Thumbnails