Monday, January 30, 2012

Turn my Sewing Patterns into Fun Appliques!

Mrs H Makes (UK)

Have I told you how creative you all are today?!  As you all know I love seeing everyone's dolls and softies, so please, post them on my Facebook fan page or send them in an e-mail!!  Guess what, some of you clever things have started using my patterns as appliques and more!  This matching Doll & kiddie T-shirt was made by Mrs H Makes (United Kingdom) using my Ballerina Pattern!

Susan bratpacks usa

Then there's the amazing zebra backpack by Susan of Bratpacks (USA)

Shannon au

Shannon's (Australia) Tiny Tot t-shirt for her adorable little girl ......

dorothy usa

and Dorothy's (USA) sweet Tiny Tot Tote she made (with a matching dolly too of course) for her granddaughter! 

So creative, so wonderful!!!  Thank you all for sharing them with me.  If you have used my pattern for appliques do send me photos :)  


 Happy Sewing from Sarah
Related Posts with Thumbnails