Saturday, March 17, 2012

My Mum's Trip - where does the time go!?!


Has it really been 2 weeks since my Mummsy left?  Wow I guess throwing ones self into work really is the remedy for homesickness!!!  Ahhh but I miss her .....  So I thought I'd share some of my lovely times with you all :)

All the way from England :)

She brought me these vintage Babushkas as a little prezzy ..... I was (as you can imagine!) very happy and promptly popped them with my ever increasing 'inspiration' doll collection!

Mum ran through countless driving test questions with me ...... and ....

Hooray!

... I'm driving again - Hooray!!! (Don't get me started about how silly the whole thing was hahaha)

So of course we went hunting in vintage shops and thrift stores ....

Yummy new vintage fabric to add to my collection!
And we found this cute china faced doll in a lovely antique shop in Scottsdale :)
the wooden ones my mum gave me when I was 10 ♥
This little chap started crawling like a crazy man!  And he's now eating solids as well ... which means a little more sleep for mama!

My Cheeky Monkey! 
My little girl went to the park almost every day for 'special time' with her Gaga ♥

Pretty Little Peek-a-boo Baby!
And we all got to spend some wonderful time together! .....

Loved sitting in this orange grove outside for lunch ♥

Pose for the photo ..... oh sod it let's have a big squeeze!!
Happy Mother's Day Mummsy!  
We all Love and Miss you tons xxxxx



 Happy Sewing from Sarah
Related Posts with Thumbnails