Wednesday, April 11, 2012

There's a Dinosaur in my Sketchbook!


Ok there are two Baby Dinosaurs in my sketchbook to be exact!! A baby Brontosaurus and a T-Rex    These ever so easy sewing patterns have been bubbling away for sometime, not only as my little boy would love a dino friend, but my little girl is addicted to a cute tv show called Dinosaur Train.  

But who wants a scary dino as a friend, not me!  So ... the babies were hatched hehehe

These patterns will be super easy, super fast and will be perfect for beginners to cut their teeth with and a doddle for experienced sewers to whip up for a quick gift, make into ribbon tag toys, rattles and are brilliant stash busters 

Hope to have them out next week so watch this space :)




 Happy Sewing from Sarah
Related Posts with Thumbnails