Sunday, May 20, 2012

New Dolls And Daydreams Pattern Download Shop!




This is a HUGE day for Dolls and Daydreams!!!  I am very excited and proud to announce the launch of my very own site! www.dollsanddaydreams.com 
This new site now consolidates everything 'Dolls and Daydreams' into one space... My Blog, My Facebook and Download Pattern Shop.
This means from any of these sites you will be able to seamless go to another. The newest part of this is my much improved instant download feature. You will be able to view, shop, and download my patterns directly from my site. There is no need to sign up for an account or log into a different website, Hooray!
Since Dolls and Daydreams is now a 'one stop shop', all NEW patterns will only be found on my new site and my Etsy shop!
For those who have purchased instant download patterns in the past, thank you!  Please be sure you have saved them to your computer or external device (HDD, CD-RW, flash drive, etc.).
They may not be available on the Meylah site in the future.
Thank you so much everyone, I am so excited you are all coming along for the ride on this wonderful journey!
Stay tuned for a sneak peak photo of my NEW Pocket Prince & Princess Tomorrow!!!
Hugs & Happy Sewing!
Sarah xx
 Happy Sewing from Sarah
Related Posts with Thumbnails