Saturday, June 23, 2012

Elephant Sewing Pattern All Finished! Hooray!

Elephant sewing pattern children story easy pdf copy

I had so much fun making my Elephant Softie! They make brilliant friends for both boys & girls, love to play dress up and are ever so cuddly!Elephant sewing pattern Nellie 2 copy .....   Oh Nellie the elephant packed her trunk and said goodbye to the circus ... Elephant sewing pattern Nellie 3 copy .... off she went with a trumety trump trump trump trump ... Elephant sewing pattern children baby shower easy  copy 

Why did she leave? To meet up with her boyfriend of course!!! And they lived happly ever after ♥ 


Elephant softie sewing pattern plushie copy 

You can find my Elephant Sewing Pattern in my 
& my Etsy Shop


 Happy Sewing from Sarah
Related Posts with Thumbnails