Thursday, June 28, 2012

Peasant Dress Sewing Pattern is finished!

Peasant dress sewing pattern 
My Picnic Peasant Dress Sewing Pattern is here!  You’ll love how quick and easy these pretty dresses are. 
     Peasant dress sewing pattern 

It’s adorable with or without it’s optional apron applique ..... plus think of all the fabulous combinations of scrap material you’ll be able to use up at last!
Peasant dress sewing pattern 
Everyone loves wearing them and they're super easy for your little ones to play dress up with! 



Peasant dress sewing pattern 

 My adorable Peasant dress is perfect for your dollies and softies to walk through the woods in, or share an ice-cream or two at the Teddy Bears Picnic!

You can find my Peasant Dress Sewing Pattern in my 
 & my Etsy Shop


 Happy Sewing from Sarah
Related Posts with Thumbnails