Thursday, June 7, 2012

NEW Fairytale Frog Prince & Princess Sewing Pattern Out Friday

Sewing Pattern Release Party 2 Dolls And daydreams 

I'm super excited to announce my NEW Frog Prince & Princess Sewing Pattern will be out this

Friday at 2pm Arizona USA, 
10 pm England UK 
&  Saturday 7am Sydney Australia

My NEW Updated Frog Prince & Princess Sewing Pattern comes with both the original and New felt face appliques Hooray! Plus, a boy & girl froggy crown & a tutorial to add the down to my Schoolgirl sewing pattern to look like a Tiara! ♥

And as a Special Thank You to all my wonderful customers who have already purchased my Frog Pattern, Please e-mail me at DollsAndDaydreams@gmail.com your Paypal Transaction ID number, or Instant Download Order Number, or Etsy Order Number by Friday the 15 June 2012 and I will send you my NEW Frog Prince & Princess Sewing Pattern for FREE!!! Hooray! 

Thank you all for being so wonderful! Can’t wait to see your Fairytale Froggies!



 Happy Sewing from Sarah
Related Posts with Thumbnails