Sunday, September 16, 2012

My Creative Space: I'm making Goldilocks


I have been having rather a lot of fun with this cheeky little girl! Goldilocks, or Goldie as I like to call her is almost complete and I am super excited for everyone to meet her!

Goldilocks  Vintage  Book Illustration

I loved this fairy tale as a child, it might have something to do with my Nanna's famous Scots porridge recipe she made us on Chilly English Days ......

Goldilocks and the Three Bears Vintage Illustration Storybook Print Deans A Book of Fairy Tales 2

My, what a naughty little girl .... eating all their food .. breaking chairs and then falling asleep! 
Unlike the traditional story my little Goldie loves Teddy bears already and they are chatting up a storm on my sewing shelf!  I am sure they will all be the best of friends!

Goldilocks and the Three Bears Vintage Illustration Storybook Print Deans A Book of Fairy Tales

My daughter's favorite is baby bear of course and she so wants to snuggle in his bed!

The Three Bears

Talking about the Three Bears ...... there might be a little someone extra you'll want to meet!

 Happy Sewing from Sarah
Related Posts with Thumbnails