Monday, November 5, 2012

Dolls And Daydreams™ Exclusive Interview in Homespun Magazine! Plus Free Pattern!


I’m excited to tell you all about Dolls And Daydreams exclusive interview in the new edition of Australian Homespun magazine! I was contacted back in March to design a cute pair of Hedgehogs for the cover of their November Issue.



 What fun I had playing around with different fabrics! The best part is you will also get to meet … and make Quilliam and Holly the Hedgehog! As part of my feature these quick and easy spiky siblings Free step by step pattern - designed exclusively for Homespun- is included!! Hooray!!!!



Thank you to everyone at Homespun I loved every minute of making them! And Hello! To all of you who have found me via my Interview! I am so pleased you popped by!


The magazine will be on stands in Australia starting November 7th at your local craft or sewing store, local newsagencies or Coles supermarkets. Digital copies will also be available at www.zinio.com

Other countries can get your copy through a Homespun distributor:

UK Distributors The Cotton Patch – PH: +44 121 702 2840, website: www.cottonpatch.co.uk Manor House Magazines – PH: +44 167 251 4288, website: www.manorhousemagazines.co.uk

USA Erica’s – website: www.ericas.com/magazines/homespun.htm

NZ Distributors Needlecraft – PH: +64 6 356 4793, website: www.needlecraft.co.nz Netlink – PH: +64 9 366 9966

Singapore Distributor Car Kit Pte – PH: +65 6 282 1960

Rest of the World Zinio - Digital version - website: www.zinio.com

 Happy Sewing from Sarah
Related Posts with Thumbnails