Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Cow Bull Sewing Pattern is Here! And a Winner!

Cow n Bull Softies

My Cow & Bull Sewing Patterns are HERE!  So much fun to make!! 

Cow & Bull Sewing Pattern

This Bull is All boy and loves chasing after the farmer!   Daisy the cow loves to stroll through the meadow munching on ...... well daisies of course! 

Udderly Adorable! Best Buds!

These Udderly Adorable Softies have both been kidnapped numerous times by my little ones!!!

Cow Plush Softies

Find my New Cow Sewing Pattern in my



Old MacDonald Farm

Meet Old MacDonald & his Farm Friends! He's my NEW Sewing Pattern Play Set! 

And The Winner Is:

Congrats to Sarah Pettigrew of Carousels And Candyfloss 
"Oh my goodness!! Cuteness overload. Definitely NEED this one"
Random.org picked Comment 253!!!

Hooray!!!!

 Happy Sewing from Sarah
Related Posts with Thumbnails