Friday, May 3, 2013

Cottage Industries & Copyright Policy Updates



Thank you to all of my wonderful customers old and new around the globe! I can't believe just how caring you all are looking out for me & my designs, and value your friendship, integrity and support. As some of you are aware, Dolls And Daydreams™ turned two at the end of last year. Although this might sound young to some, I have learned a lot on this exciting journey, and one of my most valuable lessons was to become more familiar with US and international copyright law and internet business integrity. Part of this required me to take on a business manager and legal team.

So, whilst I continue to keep offering new and wonderful designs, they will be making sure my patterns and policies are used correctly. As a result, they have recently revised my policies. Of course they are still the most cottage-industry-friendly of any pattern maker, but provide the clarity needed so that we all can remain creative.

Dolls And Daydreams™ revised policies apply to ALL released PDF sewing patterns (old and new). If you would like to read through them they can be found here.

Feel free to contact me directly with any questions. Thanks for your continued support!

 Happy Sewing from Sarah
Related Posts with Thumbnails