Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My Fox Mask & Tail Set is here!

Fox Mask Tail DIY Tutorial Pattern Felt kids Adults Children Cute Kawaii copy

I have to say I love making this Fox DIY Mask and Tail Costume Set!! They are so much fun and can be made from felt alone or with cotton too for lots of extra texture and patterns!

fox mask pattern and tail tutorial fancy dress up imaganitive play  copy

Deep in the wood a little girl fox is playing ... or is it a little girl playing dress-up!!

Fox Mask & Tail Set Dress Up Childrens play woodland  copy
Yup ...My little girl loves playing pretend!  And so did I when I was little ....
so if your little ones like mine then they'll have a ton of fun with this!

Woodland fox mask sewing pattern easy diy handmade 2 copy

.... or if you need a cute quick costume ... your kiddies will look wonderful in .... it's sooo easy!  Pop their favorite outfit on and you're done!

Fox Mask Sewing Pattern Tail Easy DIY Set 1 copy

oh and it comes in 3 sizes so you can be Mummy Fox or Daddy Fox too!
Hey I told you I liked to dress up! ;)

Find my Fox Mask & Tail PDF Pattern Set in my



 Happy Sewing from Sarah
Related Posts with Thumbnails