Monday, January 6, 2014

Quick and Easy Embroidery Machine ITH Baby Rattle Patterns!

Baby Rattles ITH sewing patterns

I'm super excited for you to meet my first patterns of 2014! Meet my Quick and Easy Embroidery Machine ITH Girl Baby Doll Rattle & ITH Superhero Baby Rattles!!!!!

I specifically made these cuties to help beginner stitches have some fun without the worry of limbs or multi-hooping, hooray! And .... give all the 4x4 hoop ladies out there something at last! Of course if you've been around the block and never tried one of my designs you'll fly through them!

ITH Baby Superhero Rattle

Both come in 3 different sizes for children of all ages to love. They are the perfect size for little hands, and can be popped in a pocket of older children for a quick cuddle on the way to school!

ITH Baby Girl Doll Rattle

Customizing your Rattles! Embroider your child’s initial, name or date of birth onto their tummy (fonts not included in this pattern). My Patterns are sew versatile! Have fun being creative!

Embroidery Machine Baby Rattle Superhero

2 Hoop Sizes included 4x4 and 5x7 and Rattles come in 3 sizes, 3.5”, 5” & 7”

Embroidery Machine ITH Baby Girl Rattle

Find my ITH Baby Rattle Patterns in the Machine Embroidery Sections of my

Instant Download Shop
or Etsy Shop

 Happy Sewing from Sarah
Related Posts with Thumbnails