Thursday, February 13, 2014

DIY Felt Bunny Rabbit Mask and Tail Set Pattern Tutorial!

Bunny Rabbit Mask Sewing Pattern

Is it Easter Yet? Haha! My little girl has been begging me for a Bunny Rabbit Mask and Tail set for so long I thought it time to make her one!

Easter Bunny Rabbit Mask

And ... share the pattern (both sew and glue methods included) with you all too!

DIY Bunny Rabbit Mask

This set is super fun, quick and easy and comes in 3 sizes for the whole family to wear! So let's all hope around the garden gathering eggs this year!

Bunny Costume Pattern

So much fun can be had with this sweet set ... and it's so easy to wear .....

Bunny Rabbit Mask Sewing

I'm rather in love with mine ...  only wish I could go to a masquerade ball in it!!! Hmm there's always Halloween ;)

Find my Bunny Rabbit Mask and Tail Set in my:



 Happy Sewing from Sarah
Related Posts with Thumbnails