Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Simplicity Pattern 1341 Dolls And Daydreams Stuffed Ballerina Doll!


My Nanna’s favorite sewing patterns where Simplicity, so when the head of the craft department contacted me in June of last year and told me that Simplicity, yes ‘The’ Simplicity, wanted to work exclusively with me to provide the public with my patterns in print, I was over the moon! And now, a year later I’m very proud to introduce you to Simplicity Pattern 1341, Dolls And Daydreams Stuffed Ballerina Doll!
Swan Lake Ballerina Tutu Ballet doll clothes Sewing Pattern Dolls And Daydreams
Thank you to all of my wonderful customers! I couldn't have become the designer I am today without your constant support and love!

Ballerina Doll Ballet Dancer Sewing Pattern Dress Up Tutu Ballet Shoes

Find my Original PDF Step by Step Ballerina Photo Tutorial HERE!

Swan Lake Ballerina Tutu doll clothes Sewing Pattern Dolls And Daydreams

& additional Swan Lake Outfit HERE!

Need the Embroidery Machine Pattern Instead?

Embroidery Machine Ballerina Doll Pattern ITH

Whip up an ITH In The Hoop Embroidery Machine Ballerina HERE!



This really has been an amazing experience and what an honor to have my work recognized by such a prestigious company!

My Printed Simplicity Sewing Patterns can now be found all over the world! WOW!






Secret Sale starts Friday so please sign up & spread the word!

swan princess tiara crown felt diy pdf tutorial copy

 Happy Sewing from Sarah
Related Posts with Thumbnails