Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Cat Kitten Tiger Leopard PDF Softie Stuffed Toy Sewing Pattern Finished


Meet my cute Kawaii Kitty Cat and her lovely Leopard boyfriend! They’ve been hanging out in my sewing room whilst I got my baby bumpy checked on Monday. All’s well, but after a weekend filled with stabbing pains we were beginning to wonder .... could he really come a month early ….. Nope, it turns out he’s sitting on a ligament in my leg! Ouch! Ouch, OUCH!!!



So these two very patient felines have been waiting for their big ‘Hello Kitty’ party!
This little Miss had her whiskers done especially for the occasion,



and this chap, well his tails all prim and proper!



Like most of the animals they know, they love to dress up too ….



....... And give big soft cuddles!!


You can find my Kitty Cat Pattern in my

Instant Download Shop

 Etsy Shop

Take Care and Happy Sewing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails