- Fill a sink with cool to barely warm water.
- Use a small amount of liquid soap (dish soap will work just fine).
- Soak the doll for 10 minutes or so.
- Drain the water from the sink and press excess water from doll.
- Rinse soap from doll.
- Again, press excess water out.
- Roll in a towel to remove even more water, and air dry.
All felts - wool felt, wool-blend felt, acrylic felt - require a little special care. I recommend the above instructions for any type of felt."
Thanks so much Janet for taking the time to share your wonderful
and extensive knowledge of felt with us!
Need some fantastic felt for your next dolly project?
Why not pop by Felt On The Fly and say Hi to Janet!