Saturday, June 11, 2011

Baby News: Don’t hold your breath!


Still waiting this end! Yup, there we all were thinking he was coming on Wednesday and then nothing! He’s teasing Mummy that’s what he’s doing …. And kicking and pushing! So we’re back on for his official due date, the 15!!


I Love this fab retro fabric I found to use for it!

To keep my mind busy (crazy how the last few weeks drag on and on!) I have finished another pattern, hooray! So I’ll be releasing it after he’s here. So excited to share it with you all!

Someones happy Mummy got time to make another softie!!!

Ok off to sort through yet another pattern for this weekend. I plan on making the prototypes and go as far as I can with it …… whilst ignoring the stabbing pains in the tops of my legs hahahahaha!!!

Come on Little Boy! Mummy Wants To Meet You!!!!




Take Care and Happy Sewing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails