Friday, May 25, 2012

Pocket Princess Sewing Pattern Finished Hooray!

Pocket Princess cloth doll sewing pattern 2a

Meet my Pocket Princess!!!  With her Crown, felt and fabric hair tutorials, easy jointed limb tutorials, as well as her built in dress & shoes you'll have the perfect gift for your little Princess in no time!

Princess doll sewing pattern

These adorable Princess love to have fun ... they'll sit and read ....

Pocket Princess doll sewing pattern 1a
Dance and play .....


Princess sewing pattern crown doll softie plush easy

And talk all day ........


Prince Princess Doll Sewing Pattern Fairy Tale

Plus they have a really cool friend ... my Pocket Prince ... isn't he charming ;)

fairy tale princess doll soft toy sewing pattern pdf

She's the perfect size ... still oh so huggable ... but you can stuff her in a pocket for a quick cuddle too! 

Find my Pocket Princess Sewing Pattern in my:
& my Etsy Shop



 Happy Sewing from Sarah
Related Posts with Thumbnails