Saturday, August 21, 2010

Featured Etsy Blogger – Patch


I’m really excited to tell you all that I have become a member of the EtsyBloggers! Yay for me! That means I get to meet new crafty and inspiring people from all over blog land.


This month I got to check out the 3 fabulous shops by Patch, who lives in Udon Thani, Thailand.


As everyone knows I am on a paper kick right now ….. so when I saw her beautiful delicate Origami Flowers I had to them on etsy straightaway and head back here to share them with you all. And you’ll never guess what they are made out of, Post-it Notepads!! How amazing is Patch!!!


Patch also has a vintage supply shop. Lots of lovely different looks can be found here … I especially love this little va-va-voom number …..
And here’s the thing, "(the) Vintage items, they are from my mom's closets....."  How fabulous!! I wish I had had that idea … mind you, my mother would kill me if I ever tried selling her 1960’s cashmere go-go dresses!


And finally … jewelry of course!  Classy, elegant, ahhh I do love me some pearls …… oh goodness I’m not turning all Women’s Institute am I?!!!

Take care and Happy Crafting!
Related Posts with Thumbnails