Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My Creative Space: Meet Olivia, my Paper Doll!


Olivia, my very first paper doll, is all done! I love her, but then I am biased ;) She’s taken a lot of weeks of work (if you’ve been following my blog you’ll know!) but she was worth every hour, every minute!

So without further ado … step aside project runway …… let’s see what's on this season’s catwalk ….
For all the bakers out there, cupcakes are this season’s styling accessory, frilly 1950’s aprons paired with anything a-line and pink and you’ll be a hit with all the bread makers in town!
Not happy you’re going Back to School, hide those sultry sulks under an Oxford straw hat and roll up your kilts, it’s knits and crisp white shirts this fall!
For all our little princess out there, be bold, stand out in reds in the ballroom, wear that crown like you mean to rule! You know you’ll be rockin’ like a Queen by nightfall!

Retro Rocker Billy Chic is all the rage when you’re hanging out with friends, roll up those denims and ignore bad hair days, scarves scream sexy!

Sleep off your woes in this season’s comfy nighty ….. Gucci has nothing on these fluffy bunny slippers!
Spring is in the air in this sweet petal dress. Flowers are all the rage in Europe so add them freely to your ensemble!
This winters Paris fashion says ‘Hello Sailor!’ in Chanel blue and white mixes! Pair with classic accessories and you’ll blow the competition away …. !
Tuck Olivia safely away for your next play date …. Or give her as a party favor or birthday gift!


Right, that’s it from Olivia and I this week … it’s tough being a fashion model (quote Olivia)… and quite frankly I need to start work on my next cunning plan …….


You’ll be able to find Olivia (and her blond twin sister sooooon) in my Etsy Shop! Hooray!

Have a wonderful week everyone!


Why not pop over to Kootoyoo to see other creative spaces :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails