Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Thank You Sarah from Cotton Kiwi!


I was so excited to receive this fabulous package of goodies from Sarah (NZ) of Cotton Kewi! I entered her Facebook competition and blow me down if I didn’t get my name picked out of the hat!!! Crazy wonderful is what I say!


Feeling like it must be my birthday I opened up my prezzy and drooled over what was inside!
 
 

One of Sarah’s signature tape measure rose pins (TO DIE FOR!!!) … and oh so cute red tea cup tea towel… hand appliquéd I might add! Perfect for me, no, not because I do the dishes … but because I drink a ton of tea (I’m British what do you expect ;) ) but also because my accent color in my kitchen is … you guessed it, red!


And then there was the fabulous fawn head T-shirt for my little girl ….. stunning!

What an amazing prize, no?!!! But wait …. What is this!!!!!



Sarah only went and popped in this adorable little apron, a surprise extra gift  for my messy pup!



THANK YOU SARAH!! You are such a sweetheart and your work is wonderful!  Now please go and check your e-mail ... there's a prezzy from me waiting for you!

If you haven’t seen Sarah’s amazing creations head over to here site: Cotton Kiwi


Related Posts with Thumbnails