Monday, November 22, 2010

The Gingerbread House Theme – Prefect for the Holidays!


I couldn't wait to share this with you all! I’m not a good baker and my latest Theme in my Eco Friendly Dollhouse range solves all my problems!

It’s my very own Gingerbread House made from crafting goodness, a pinch or holiday spirit and a sprinkle of love!


You don’t even have to paint your recycled cardboard, as it’s the perfect gingerbread color already, yum!



There’s a hot chocolate hot tub, a candy cane bed, a cookie dining room table, sugar cookie windows and lots more …. And don’t forget some dancing gingerbread men!!!  All hand drawn by me ♥


Simply turn off the oven (hehehehe) cut out your coloring pages and have fun customizing your Gingerbread House or print out the pre colored version for an instant Holiday look! Ho, Ho, Ho! Find it in my Etsy Shop Today!

Hope you all like it!!!



(N.B. Eco Friendly Dollhouse Pattern SOLD SEPARATELY - please see my etsy store)



Take Care and Happy Crafting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails