Monday, November 22, 2010

Melissa and Doug Toy Pots and Pans Product Review


Well all I can say is CUTE!!!! My goodness, I am thrilled with this adorable Melissa and Doug Play Food Kitchen Pots and Pans Set from CSN stores and i know my little girl will be too!!  I’ll be wrapping them up individually and stuffing her stocking with them! Perfect!

It’s everything I was looking for. All wood construction (sourced and made here in the US, yup that means we restock the forests!) and it’s sturdy!


Perfect size and weight for little hands, and I love the fact they are not bright pink, so my friend's little boys will have fun playing with them also.

And I much prefer the gingham oven mitt it comes with instead of the green one in the photo … I’m a sucker for polka dots or gingham!


And I think this warning is hilarious!!! I pity the poor parent that tries to slip this on their hand in a rush to get the cookie sheet out of the oven!

If you’re looking for pots and pans for your little ones this holiday season check these out, we love them and know they will last through years of play!!!


Take Care and Happy Crafting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails