Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Creative Space: Spring Bunny Ears!!!


I love making soft fluffy Bunny Rabbit Ears that magically stand up all by themselves!!! Remember I said I wanted to make at least 2 patterns from my sketch book a month, well, Spring is in the air (well it is here in AZ!) and I can’t stop thinking about Easter.

This year my little girl knows all about the delights of the Easter Bunny and of course chocolate too!  So I am busy working on my new bunny rabbit sewing pattern.  I am so in love with her ears :)



I’m also working on a few more doll/stuffed toy clothes sewing patterns. I found some scraps of wonderful vintage fabric recently and have been itching to use it. That’s the great thing about doll clothes, you don’t need a lot of material, they’re a real stash buster and look divine when finished!

Other news ……. Well I am happy to say that at 23 weeks I’m officially off the morning sickness meds at last! Hooray!! Still feel a bit dodgy now and then with tons of acid, but ho hum, at least I can sew in the mornings now when everyone else is asleep!!

Why not pop over to Kootoyoo to see other creative spaces :)

Take Care and Happy Sewing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails