Monday, February 14, 2011

Sewing Chairs, What do you use?


Most people ask you what sewing machine you use, but me, well I’m going to pose a simple yet important question, what chair do you use?

Why? Well let me tell you, there’s been many a broken stiff back in this house from a sewing project gone crazy and a rickety wooden chair.

My solution, I upgraded! Think Office Furniture!

Yup, I brought myself an ergronomical chair, it’s curved and cushioned, padded and perfect for my lower back (which is getting weaker and weaker these days!) and arm rests which are brilliant for when you sit back and ponder on what to sew next. The kid in me loves the wheels too as they save me getting up and down all the time and I can go wizzzzzzzzzzz across the room to my fabric stash!!!!

So if you ever fancy an upgrade, I know it doesn't look very pretty .... but I highly recommend getting yourself an office chair!


 Happy Sewing from Sarah
Related Posts with Thumbnails