Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Etsy Love: Hooray for Horses!


How cute is this little chap! Can you guess what pattern I’ve been working on, hahahaha! I thought I’d share my two most Favorite Etsy horsie finds for kiddies today  …



This beautiful Horse Poncho by Jen of The Trendy Tot is just to die for! I know a little girl who would love this, in fact I know a few who would! Just too cute!



And you all know how I feel about vintage toys ….. Love this little Pony Pull Toy by Willowbause and the fact you can choose the fabric it is covered in is a plus! Hmmm I wonder if the little boy needs one when he arrives hehehehe

Lots of other oh so cute kids finds in these talented ladies shops so do head over for a look!


Want to see my Horse Pattern? …. Either head on over to my Etsy Shop ♥
or wait as I’ll be posting it here tomorrow! Hooray for Horses!!



Take Care and Happy Sewing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails