Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Creative Space: Oh Baby!


I was lucky enough to be given this vintage bassinet. My father-in-law had lovingly kept it all these years, and yes, it is the same one my husband was placed in as a child. The wonderful vintage fabric surround and trim was made by his grandmother before he was born, the same fabulous woman who gave me my first sewing machine when I came out to the States.



So I spent the weekend carefully hand washing everything. Has it really been two years since I placed my little girl so small and snuggly into it?!



I am working on such a fabulous doll pattern (with the help of my assistant!) I can't wait to show you but....... I don’t want to give anything away with photos, needless to say, its baby related!!   Hmm I wonder if you can guess what it might be :) ??!!!

Check back next week for the big reveal!

I hope everyone is having a wonderfully creative week!
Why not pop over to to see other creative spaces here :)



P.s. Very frustrated this end as I can’t leave blogger comments at the moe! Have no idea why, so although I have been too many other Creative Spaces I feel silenced!! Sorry everyone!!! I can’t even leave comments on my OWN blog!!!! Gerrrrrrrr


Take Care and Happy Sewing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails