Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Baby Doll Removable Bib and Diaper Dress Up Softie PDF Sewing Pattern is Here!!!


I told you he was coming early didn’t I?!! Hahahaha Well here’s my baby boy, and his twin sister! I am totally in love with these two baby dolls...... and their little PG rated Fig Leaves!!!


I wanted to make a little boy baby doll for my darling daughter so that when I bring home her baby brother, she will have her very own baby to take care of too!


We’ll be able to change their diapers/nappies together and dress them up!



And like most babies, they look sooooo cute all dressed up!



Somebody had a sneak peak cuddle on the sofa with one and is already attached!!

You can find my Baby Doll Pattern in my

Instant Download Shop

 Etsy Shop



Take Care and Happy Sewing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails