Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My creative space: Pattern drafting, Panda’s and Prezzies!


My creative space is filled with bits and bobs this week!  First off I’d like to say thank you so much to my lovely friend Jennie from A Little Vintage for this beautiful Strawberry Pencil Case she made my little one for her 2nd birthday! What a lovely surprise it was to get all the way from Australia. She loves it, and so do I! I mean look at that lovely Vintage fabric!




And the lining is just too cute! Hmmm maybe Mummy might have to borrow it and use it as a clutch purse for a few years hehehehehe



So last week’s pattern was finally finished, a Cheeky Little Monkey, on my new Viking Machine!!!! I’m telling you the more I use it, the more I love it! And as you can see, this week’s pattern is in progress on the table!!

In fact I took a few days off the beginning of the week to take my rough sketches, like this one



and start drafting patterns from them (yup, I’m making Pandas this week!!!!! Hooray!! If you pop back on Friday you’ll get to meet them :) )

I have less than 6 weeks left for pattern making and then he’ll be here!!!! Crazy!!! My Doctor is convinced he’s coming early ( HELP!) …… so I’ve been drafting like a mad woman! There are still so many patterns I want to get done before the big day! Oh well!


Hope everyone’s having a happy and productive week!

Why not pop over to Kootoyoo to see other creative spaces :)



Take Care and Happy Sewing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails