Wednesday, July 20, 2011

How To Sew Softies with Faux Fur PDF ebook Tutorial Guide is HERE!


I am so excited to share with you all my very first How To Sew Softie Guide! Hooray! Come on in to the Dolls And Daydreams Sewing School and learn how to make a stuffed toy out of faux fur.

Sewing with faux fur is fun, I love adding different textures to my softies, why stick to one fabric choice when you can add in a few more!



My How To Guide PDF ebook is 30 pages long and stuffed full of easy to follow photos and step by step instructional plushie making tutorials. The perfect companion to any of my softie patterns.

Learn how to stop your fur from shifting as you sew, what the best method is to use for sewing different types of fur, as well as softie design tips and turning tricks!



Sew ….. don’t worry, if you haven’t sewn a toy with Faux Fur before you’ll easily be able to make a fluffy limbed plushie, or a snuggly faced softie by following my easy guide!

Sew ……. Let’s Sew Together!

You can find my How To Sew Softies with Faux Fur PDF ebook in my Etsy Shop ♥



 Happy Sewing from Sarah
Related Posts with Thumbnails