Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My Creative Space: Ribbons and Tutus!


Wow what a week! I have been battling an infection and now my little chaps reflux is through the roof. So not much sleep, and yes I have sick up on my top as I type!

I’m pretty amazed I even managed a few prototypes. But it’s my sewing that keeps me sane and I am very happy to get the odd 20 minutes here and there to pin or sew etc …....

............ and yes I listened to you all my lovely friends for this pattern and you voted (via my facebook page) to be surprised!!! Next was ….. you wanted a new dolly to make ……

Can anyone say Tutu!!!

Hmmm what oh what could I be making!?!

I hope everyone is having a wonderfully creative week!
Why not pop over to to see other creative spaces here :)


 Happy Sewing from Sarah
Related Posts with Thumbnails