Thursday, November 17, 2011

Guess Who's The Birthday Girl :)


Why so quite ..... Well apart from the new sewing room which I'll show you all photos of tomorrow, it was my Birthday this week!!! I know .... getting older by the day ... please will someone tell me how time seems to just disappear once you have kiddies :)

When I was a little girl, my favorite birthday present of all time was my sewing box from my Nanna and Granddad.

When I was a teenager it was a necklace my Mummy gave me ... and I still wear it to this day ...

In my twenties it was marring my wonderful husband (yup on my birthday!)

In my 30's .... it was a hot bath and 3 hours uninterrupted sleep  ..... ahhhhh blisssss ... simple pleasures!

I wonder what 40 will be ...... :)


 Happy Sewing from Sarah
Related Posts with Thumbnails