Saturday, February 18, 2012

I was featured in Craftseller Magazine! Hooray!

Craftseller Magazine

Welcome to all the wonderful Ladies who found me after reading about my charity blog Dolly Donations: Sending Love 1 Dolly at a Time in Craftseller Magazine!
I am so honored to be mention and so very grateful you have found me! Hooray!

For anyone interested from my lovely Dolls And Daydreams community,
our current Active Doll Drive is for the Children of Brazil.

And here is a link to my FREE charity Dolly pattern!  Hooray!  Of course please feel free to send any handmade dollies from my patterns you like :) they will be going to very good homes!


And ....for those of you that haven't gotten your mitts on the latest issue, here it is :)

Dolly Donations in Craftseller Magazine
click to enlarge :)



 Happy Sewing from Sarah


Related Posts with Thumbnails